Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email

is it possible to get an old iCloud Email back. I have a lot of stuff logged into that email and I can’t change any of them because I need the old one for the verification codes and other stuff

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 1:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 1:50 AM

It depends if you have correct credentials for the account that is Apple ID and password for the iCloud mail account which was an Apple ID when signed in iPhone .

From your existing Apple ID that is signed in iPhone , sign it out Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

And sign in with old account credentials Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

The verification code will appear in the device see the articles Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

The other iCloud data that was in old iPhone will sync when inbuilt application box is turned as on Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2021 1:50 AM in response to ConnorHall

It depends if you have correct credentials for the account that is Apple ID and password for the iCloud mail account which was an Apple ID when signed in iPhone .

From your existing Apple ID that is signed in iPhone , sign it out Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

And sign in with old account credentials Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

The verification code will appear in the device see the articles Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

The other iCloud data that was in old iPhone will sync when inbuilt application box is turned as on Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support

Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.