Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. Please I have a situation with my ipad 4, its asked me to login into Palm beach country school district and I don't understand what that means. Thanks

How can I setup my ipad without palm beach country school district?

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 2:33 AM

This situation would suggest that your iPad is both owned and centrally managed by an Educational establishment. If you have purchased this device, you have perhaps acquired an iPad that was not correctly decommissioned and prepared for reuse by a new owner.

The iPad can only be released from central management by the platform that manages the device. Apple will not assist with removal of management profiles.

Until resolved, you’ll not be able to set-up the iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2021 2:33 AM in response to Rapglo

This situation would suggest that your iPad is both owned and centrally managed by an Educational establishment. If you have purchased this device, you have perhaps acquired an iPad that was not correctly decommissioned and prepared for reuse by a new owner.

The iPad can only be released from central management by the platform that manages the device. Apple will not assist with removal of management profiles.

Until resolved, you’ll not be able to set-up the iPad.

Hi. Please I have a situation with my ipad 4, its asked me to login into Palm beach country school district and I don't understand what that means. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.