Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I add any other passes to my Apple Wallet?

Why can’t I add any other passes to my wallet like gift cards or tickets? The only option is bank cards..

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 6:52 AM

5 replies

Oct 24, 2021 10:43 AM in response to Katana-San

This doesn't tell how to add cards manually. And there is no way to manually add passes. Supposedly you can add an Arizona Driver's License, but there is no option for that. There is no option to manually add medical cards that don't have apps or barcodes (Medicare and Delta Dental). There is no way to add a library card even with a barcode without a 3rd party app, unless that library happens to have their own app, which a lot of libraries do not. This is basically worthless, as is the link as the alleged answer. Neither explain how to do this. So the most important things you need to keep in your phone, your only option really is just take picture of it and create an album in the photos app and put them in there. Unfortunately, there is no way to create a shortcut to the album on your phone outside of the photos app. Apple needs to more clear about advertising the functionality of Apple Wallet and stop making it seem like you can add anything to it, because you cannot.

Why can’t I add any other passes to my Apple Wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.