Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel a merchant that automatically deducts monthly payments?

How do I cancel a merchant from automatic monthly payment.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 5:51 PM

Have you checked your subscriptions?

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.      *

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple    *

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed    *

7 replies

Oct 2, 2021 12:06 PM in response to vern716

If this is an Apple subscription such as with an app on a mobile device, read the document I just linked. If it is something else we need more information such as where you are seeing this. I have no idea if you're asking about an app subscription, something to do with Apple Card, something to do with Apple Pay...?

Oct 2, 2021 4:29 PM in response to Limnos

It’s not an apple app. It’s called new awakening and my Apple Card is being charged $1.50 a month and I don’t want this but can’t find a way to cancel this order I have no recognition of ever signing up for. So much easier to deal with PayPal as I can just bring up the merchant and cancel them. Why doesn’t my Apple Card offer that?

Oct 3, 2021 3:09 PM in response to Limnos

Vern 716, I am so flattered to see you are being officially recommended in a repeat suggestion to do what I recommended you do 10 hours earlier, even if there is no evidence that what you are dealing with is a standard Apple subscription. I tried getting that information from you but you are not telling us what this is for other than a charge on an Apple Card which for all I know could be an old-fashioned newspaper subscription. I do tell you how to resolve Apple Card issues which is what this appears to be but that suggestion is apparently not relevant.

How do I cancel a merchant that automatically deducts monthly payments?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.