Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id

My apple id is not active.

How i can fix it,to disable find my iphone

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 6:08 AM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities muhammadreza,

We can definitely understand wanting to disable Find My on your device. You mentioned that your Apple ID is not active, did you deactivate it using the steps here: How to deactivate your Apple ID account or do you mean it was deleted following the steps here: How to delete your Apple ID account?

If deactivated, you'll need your access code and you'll need to reach out to Apple Support. Depending on your region, you can do that here: Get Support.

If deleted, you wouldn't be able to regain access to it however you may be able to have Activation Lock removed if you have the original purchase receipt for your device: How to remove Activation Lock

Have a good one!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 6:08 AM in response to muhammadreza

Welcome to Apple Support Communities muhammadreza,

We can definitely understand wanting to disable Find My on your device. You mentioned that your Apple ID is not active, did you deactivate it using the steps here: How to deactivate your Apple ID account or do you mean it was deleted following the steps here: How to delete your Apple ID account?

If deactivated, you'll need your access code and you'll need to reach out to Apple Support. Depending on your region, you can do that here: Get Support.

If deleted, you wouldn't be able to regain access to it however you may be able to have Activation Lock removed if you have the original purchase receipt for your device: How to remove Activation Lock

Have a good one!

Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.