You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keyboard enlarges without my will

Why is my iphone 12 pro max enlarging my Esperanto keyboard without any action on my part? It won’t reduce!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 5:23 PM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2021 1:55 PM in response to miadpa

Good Afternoon miadpa,

It seems like you're having a problem with a third party keyboard on your iPhone being larger than normal, correct? Check out the following information.

If you're seeing that this only occurs with the Esperanto keyboard, let's check to see if there is an update to the app used to install this. For help with updating apps, check out the following resource:

How to manually update apps on your Apple device

If this occurs with other keyboards while disabling the Esperanto keyboard, let's take a look at the settings for your keyboard to see if anything may be enabled that could cause this. For help with the keyboard settings, check out this resource:

Adjust the onscreen and external keyboard settings on iPhone

We hope that's able to help with what you're experiencing.

Have a great day!

keyboard enlarges without my will

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.