Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone SE 2020 eSim and physical SIM - call waiting status

My device - Apple SE 2020

Primary Sim - physical Sim ( Mobitel)

eSim - dialog ( not yet activated and it’s corporate package/Office)

I think iPhone SE 2020 support eSim technology;

Question;

What if I’m in a call with the primary sim(Mobitel) and same time if I get a call to eSim (Dialog) ??

(Same thing vice versa). How does the call waiting works ?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 7:03 PM

Answer:

If you are on a call on your Primary SIM and receive a call on your Secondary eSIM, then the call waiting notification will be the same as you experience it with your Primary SIM. It will ring the same and will look the same The only way you will be able to tell the which line the call is coming is by noticing the letter "S" next to the incoming phone number and in this example the letter "S" stands for Secondary.

Axel F.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2021 7:03 PM in response to uditha16

Answer:

If you are on a call on your Primary SIM and receive a call on your Secondary eSIM, then the call waiting notification will be the same as you experience it with your Primary SIM. It will ring the same and will look the same The only way you will be able to tell the which line the call is coming is by noticing the letter "S" next to the incoming phone number and in this example the letter "S" stands for Secondary.

Axel F.

Oct 4, 2021 12:35 PM in response to uditha16

If you're on a call and see No Service on your other line

Your iPhone can use one cellular data network at a time. When you're using one line to make a call, your other line shows No Service. If your carrier supports Wi-Fi Calling on your other phone number and you have Wi-Fi Calling turned on, you can answer incoming calls on that number. When you're on a call that isn't your default data line, you need to turn on Allow Cellular Data Switching.

More information here ➔ If Dual SIM with an eSIM isn't working on your iPhone.

Axel F.

IPhone SE 2020 eSim and physical SIM - call waiting status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.