You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to add Apple Wallet to Find My

unable to add apple wallet to find my. Already followed https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/add-your-iphone-leather-wallet-ipheebe7327e/ios

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 7:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 6:57 PM

Hello Alexander_7,

From your post it appears that you are trying to add your wallet to Find My.

The article you came from, Add your iPhone Leather Wallet to Find My on iPhone - Apple Support, provided details on how to set this up.

If you have followed all the steps, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support: Contact - Official Apple Support

Have a good day.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2021 6:57 PM in response to Alexander_7

Hello Alexander_7,

From your post it appears that you are trying to add your wallet to Find My.

The article you came from, Add your iPhone Leather Wallet to Find My on iPhone - Apple Support, provided details on how to set this up.

If you have followed all the steps, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support: Contact - Official Apple Support

Have a good day.

Unable to add Apple Wallet to Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.