Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth problems on iPhone 12 Mini

I am having a problem with the Bluetooth on my iPhone 12 mini. There is music playing in Bluetooth headphones and then the music pauses randomly for a few seconds then starts again further ahead in the song. The problem isn’t the headphones because I have tried three different pairs. Does anyone know how to fix this?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 2:44 PM

Hi there caedmon65,

We'd like to help get your Bluetooth headphones working right with your iPhone. Let's start with ruling out some basics:

1. From your post, we see that iOS 15 is installed, but is iOS 15.0.1 the version showing in Settings > General > About? Just in case, here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Has a restart been tried since this began to occur? If not, this link shows how to Restart your iPad.
  3. Any issues if you use a different Bluetooth device(like a speaker), or even just using the built-in speaker?

Take care!

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 2:44 PM in response to caedmon65

Hi there caedmon65,

We'd like to help get your Bluetooth headphones working right with your iPhone. Let's start with ruling out some basics:

1. From your post, we see that iOS 15 is installed, but is iOS 15.0.1 the version showing in Settings > General > About? Just in case, here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Has a restart been tried since this began to occur? If not, this link shows how to Restart your iPad.
  3. Any issues if you use a different Bluetooth device(like a speaker), or even just using the built-in speaker?

Take care!

Bluetooth problems on iPhone 12 Mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.