Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the Apple ID to a different email address for my child?

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 11:56 PM

This depends on what you wish to achieve, which you haven't stated. By "change" and "different" do you mean that your child already has an Apple ID email address or uses yours?

There are a few options depending on how or if you want to monitor your child's email - and this may depend on your child's age.

1. You could create a new Apple ID
  2. You could create an email alias for your child from your account - although this would also appear in your In and Sent email boxes.
  3. You could create an email alias for your child's existing account
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2021 11:56 PM in response to WandT

This depends on what you wish to achieve, which you haven't stated. By "change" and "different" do you mean that your child already has an Apple ID email address or uses yours?

There are a few options depending on how or if you want to monitor your child's email - and this may depend on your child's age.

1. You could create a new Apple ID
  2. You could create an email alias for your child from your account - although this would also appear in your In and Sent email boxes.
  3. You could create an email alias for your child's existing account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.