Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Extra amount deducted

Team,

inform you all that since last past 3-4 weeks I noticed that apple is deducting money twice on only 1 time purchase product from Kabam store. Whenever i tried to purchase any items from kabam store with INR RS. 449/- i can see apple invoice mail that same amount has been deducted 2 times same time, same day on same product. When there is only 1 option limits to purchase that item for only 1 time. Even this time also I found the same thing happened and i have bared 449+449 rupees for that same product that I purchased from kabam store.

hence I reached kabam support and ask the reason, so they suggested to reach apple as my bank details added from my apple iPhone against my apple ID itself.

So need this to be resolved ASAP and requeting apple to please check your database since you deducted my extra money from my account and refund those extra amount back to my added bank account details.

Hope am able to clear my concerns now to you and wishing that Apple and team must take some prompt action on this issue to resolve ASAP for their satisfied customers.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 6:36 AM

FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

For your billing question, Please start here ➔ Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 6:36 AM in response to Amitbasu84

FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

For your billing question, Please start here ➔ Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

Extra amount deducted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.