Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery service problem

Dear sir

Battery service important battery massage

your battery health is significantly degraded. An apple authorized service provider can replace the battery to restore full performance and capacity.

But my battery health maximum capacity is showing 100% why is showing so help me what can i do sir.

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 7:28 AM

The 100% is highly doubtful as an actual reading if the battery in your iPhone X is the original battery. iPhone X was released now 4 years ago.

I would suggest you schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service provider and they can run diagnostics, but it's likely time to have the battery replaced.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 7:28 AM in response to luckyadwani

The 100% is highly doubtful as an actual reading if the battery in your iPhone X is the original battery. iPhone X was released now 4 years ago.

I would suggest you schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service provider and they can run diagnostics, but it's likely time to have the battery replaced.

Battery service problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.