Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove a Co Owner on my Apple Card.

How do I remove a co owner for my Apple Card. I miss read the information and only wanted a participant but would like to remove it over all without affecting his card.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 11:46 AM

Sorry, see the following from Remove a participant from your shared Apple Card account - Apple Support

An account co-owner can't be removed. If you don't want to be account co-owners with someone else, you need to close your shared Apple Card account and open a new Apple Card account. When a shared Apple Card account is closed, both co-owners are responsible for all outstanding balances on the account until they are paid in full.2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 11:46 AM in response to Gladyshdz30

Sorry, see the following from Remove a participant from your shared Apple Card account - Apple Support

An account co-owner can't be removed. If you don't want to be account co-owners with someone else, you need to close your shared Apple Card account and open a new Apple Card account. When a shared Apple Card account is closed, both co-owners are responsible for all outstanding balances on the account until they are paid in full.2

How can I remove a Co Owner on my Apple Card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.