Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can’t turn on my iCloud mail

I get so far sitting up my email and then it says having problems turning on cloud mail

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 3:44 PM

Hello Tiffa_,

It sounds like you are experiencing issues setting up your iCloud email. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

You were reviewing a very helpful article. Let's also try the steps outlined here: If iCloud Mail isn't working

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? What happens when you attempt to set up iCloud mail? Which iPhone and iOS version are you currently using? Also, have you ever ha iCloud mail set up on this device before?

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2021 3:44 PM in response to Tiffa_

Hello Tiffa_,

It sounds like you are experiencing issues setting up your iCloud email. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

You were reviewing a very helpful article. Let's also try the steps outlined here: If iCloud Mail isn't working

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? What happens when you attempt to set up iCloud mail? Which iPhone and iOS version are you currently using? Also, have you ever ha iCloud mail set up on this device before?

Cheers!

Why I can’t turn on my iCloud mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.