You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity Ring Unable to Update Exercise Goal

I would like to change my green "Exercise" Activity Goal on my Apple Watch Activity Ring. When I press down to change the goal, the "Move" Activity Goal is able to move up and down, at the bottom it does not say "NEXT" it simply says "Update." When I hit "Update" it updates whatever change I made in the Move Goal but then it goes back to the main menu and logs out of the update mode. It never goes to the next option which would be "Exercise" and then "Stand" Goals. I have tried unpairing as well as completely resetting it and it still is glitched. I believe there is a glitch on the app. I cannot change it on the App, and I cannot delete the app and redownload it. I have Series 1 Apple Watch.

Can someone please help me. This is a wonderful tool that I would like to use.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 8:23 AM

The feature you're trying to access is only available with a watch running WatchOS7 or above;

1 reply

Activity Ring Unable to Update Exercise Goal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.