Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple monthly contract

hi I have a monthly contract with apple where I pay £30 a month for my iPhone 11. it has now crashed and isn't working properly so I am wanting to cancel my contract so that I can order a new phone with EE as part of a different contract.

how do I do this?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 9:27 AM

It doesn't work that way. Just like a car loan, if the car breaks, you still have to make payments. You agreed to a loan on your phone and you'll have to pay the loan off like anyone who agrees to a loan.

If your iPhone isn't working correctly, schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar to see what your service or repair options are.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2021 9:27 AM in response to megan4753

It doesn't work that way. Just like a car loan, if the car breaks, you still have to make payments. You agreed to a loan on your phone and you'll have to pay the loan off like anyone who agrees to a loan.

If your iPhone isn't working correctly, schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar to see what your service or repair options are.

apple monthly contract

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.