Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have I been Hacked?

About 2 months ago on instagram I got sent a link but someone random and i clicked on it ( which i usually wouldnt do) but this seemed like someone from a school i knew as people from that school followed it, which still doesnt make it ok. Later on I saw on people’s stories saying don’t click the link or they will hack you. however i clicked the link before i saw but i swiped it away before it even loaded. Am i hacked? this is really bugging me now it didn’t bother me that much when it happened though.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 3:12 PM

Hello~ Well …I can understand your concerns…I am going to post another link for you to go through and you may want to change a few things per the instructions there if it would make you feel more secure about this…I think it is a great thing that you are actually thinking about security…bet this makes you think about it even more :) Take a look here and take care.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

~Katana-San~

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 3:12 PM in response to harry_henry

Hello~ Well …I can understand your concerns…I am going to post another link for you to go through and you may want to change a few things per the instructions there if it would make you feel more secure about this…I think it is a great thing that you are actually thinking about security…bet this makes you think about it even more :) Take a look here and take care.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

~Katana-San~

Oct 5, 2021 3:05 PM in response to Katana-San

I didnt give any personal information away, he just knew my full name as that was my username on my instagram account but that it all. I blocked him straight after i clicked the link as i realised it was dumb of me to click on it. Nothing on my account or device has gone weird or anything, it’s just that my iphone crashes sometimes but I’m guessing that is due to the amount of cracks and drops.

Have I been Hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.