Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the 4 digit code for unlocking a new iPod touch? there is a 6 digit code but I don't see a 4 digit code? I am now locked out and don't know how to enter a new ipod without knowing what the 4 digit code it suppose to be?

How do you do an i Tunes restore for a new ipod that didn't come with a 4 digit code to open? Am presently unable to enter new i Pod to computer to down load music.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 5:45 PM

To change the passcode you’d go to settings, Touch ID and pass code, enter the passcode and then when you change it you should have the options to chooose between alphanumeric, 4 or 6 digit.

If you can’t get into it then you may need to wipe it

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply

Where is the 4 digit code for unlocking a new iPod touch? there is a 6 digit code but I don't see a 4 digit code? I am now locked out and don't know how to enter a new ipod without knowing what the 4 digit code it suppose to be?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.