Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID is disabled

How can I enable my Apple ID I can’t get any apps or updates on my phone

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 8:48 PM

Robertovilla Said:

"My Apple ID is disabled: How can I enable my Apple ID I can’t get any apps or updates on my phone"

-------

Fixing Being Locked Out:

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.

To Re-Enable it:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 8:48 PM in response to Robertovilla

Robertovilla Said:

"My Apple ID is disabled: How can I enable my Apple ID I can’t get any apps or updates on my phone"

-------

Fixing Being Locked Out:

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.

To Re-Enable it:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Oct 5, 2021 8:49 PM in response to Robertovilla

Robertovilla Said:

-------

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

My Apple ID is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.