Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant change the country at this time

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 8:22 PM

If you can't change your country or region, make sure that you canceled your subscriptions and spent your store creditComplete these steps before you try to change your country or region.

If you're a part of a Family Sharing group, you might not be able to change your country or region. Learn how to leave a Family Sharing group.

If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 8:22 PM in response to dicky210

If you can't change your country or region, make sure that you canceled your subscriptions and spent your store creditComplete these steps before you try to change your country or region.

If you're a part of a Family Sharing group, you might not be able to change your country or region. Learn how to leave a Family Sharing group.

If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.