Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regular issues with Mail on iPhone

Dear Support Team,

After installation iOS 15 I have faced with daily issues with verification of my MS Exchange email boxes on my phone. Every day at 9PM mail agents ask to enter passwords again and inform me that they can’t verify passwords. After changing passwords on servers they work again till evening.

can you improve this mistake or what I should do in order to fix it myself?

BR, Ernst

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 2:42 AM

Remove your email account and set it up again

Make sure that all of your emails are there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap the email account that you want to remove. Tap Delete Account.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. When you make an iOS or iPadOS backup in iCloud or iTunes, it backs up your mail settings, but not your email. ... 
  2. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
  3. Check with your email service provider to find out if there's a service outage.

More items...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch ...

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 2:42 AM in response to Bekker_Ernst

Remove your email account and set it up again

Make sure that all of your emails are there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap the email account that you want to remove. Tap Delete Account.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. When you make an iOS or iPadOS backup in iCloud or iTunes, it backs up your mail settings, but not your email. ... 
  2. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
  3. Check with your email service provider to find out if there's a service outage.

More items...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch ...

Oct 6, 2021 2:42 AM in response to Bekker_Ernst

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Regular issues with Mail on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.