Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I think my Apple ID has been compromised. I’ve had three suspicious purchases on my card that I did not make. Do I just change my Apple ID password?

Hello I think my Apple ID has been compromised. I’ve had three suspicious purchases on my card that I did not make. Do I just change my Apple ID password?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 11:40 AM

I would see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

And if that doesn't identify the reason for the charges, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 11:40 AM in response to Lknapp7

I would see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

And if that doesn't identify the reason for the charges, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.