Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I buy more GB for my iPhone 8 device

How do I purchase more GB for my iPhone 8 device as it only gives me a max of 64 GB at this point thanks

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 12:40 PM

You cannot increase the amount of storage on the phone. It will always have the amount of storage it came with. You can buy space in Apple's synching service, iCloud. The only way you can increase your storage space is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important data to your computer or an external drive and restart phone after each deletion. Check these links...

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

This video may be helpful...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 12:40 PM in response to “JLa”

You cannot increase the amount of storage on the phone. It will always have the amount of storage it came with. You can buy space in Apple's synching service, iCloud. The only way you can increase your storage space is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important data to your computer or an external drive and restart phone after each deletion. Check these links...

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

This video may be helpful...

How do I buy more GB for my iPhone 8 device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.