Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my icloud and I can't remember the password what do I do to get back into the phone when its icloud locked

My iphone is icloud locked what do I do if I can't remember the icloud and the password to my old iPhone 6 plus

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 5:17 PM

Marieweikel Said:

"I forgot my icloud and I can't remember the password what do I do to get back into the phone when its icloud locked"

-------

You are Locked Out?:

Note that if you are locked out, then contact Apple Support, to get back in.

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, and that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

So...

To Re-Enable it:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 5:17 PM in response to Marieweikel

Marieweikel Said:

"I forgot my icloud and I can't remember the password what do I do to get back into the phone when its icloud locked"

-------

You are Locked Out?:

Note that if you are locked out, then contact Apple Support, to get back in.

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, and that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

So...

To Re-Enable it:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Nov 5, 2021 8:26 PM in response to BOY3636

BOY3636 Said:

"Can you help me to check my iCloud cannot do Lock out"

-------

Contact Apple Support

These are user-to-user forums. We are all Apple users like you. No one here has access to your account information (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, contact Apple Support, as I mentioned above:

To Re-Enable it:

Contact Apple Support:

I forgot my icloud and I can't remember the password what do I do to get back into the phone when its icloud locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.