Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drainage

I’ve been using iPhone 12 for 5 months now and the battery health drops to 93%. It was quicker than i thought. How can i increase the battery health back to 100% again?

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 6:43 PM

All batteries degrade with time and cannot be increased. Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage, yours is still excellent. You need not worry until Battery Health drops to 80%, at which time you will need to make an appointment for Battery Replacement. Check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 6:43 PM in response to starligght

All batteries degrade with time and cannot be increased. Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage, yours is still excellent. You need not worry until Battery Health drops to 80%, at which time you will need to make an appointment for Battery Replacement. Check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Battery drainage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.