Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery draining problem

I got the warranty claim for my iPhone for the genuine apple cable and hands-free device not detecting issue. Then I have received a new device through my apple reseller.

Now the new problem is the battery of this new device discharges very quickly, can't even use one day.

I started to use this new device since 23/09/2021 (as I mention) but its battery health is 96% today.

Please find the attached screenshots of the battery health day by day.

This battery's maximum capacity change was happened for around 2 weeks (100% --> 96%) and I'm really not satisfied with this battery's maximum capacity decrease in such a short time.

The biggest problem I have is not being able to use the device for even 24 hours once charged.

I'm really disappointed about this device now.

Hence could you please check my problem and do the needful to provide me a device with a good condition again.

These are the device information

Today I logged off the device and handed it back again to my reseller for a solution.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 12:04 AM

I didn’t proffer an opinion, only that taking it back is all you can do if you are not satisfied. Nothing we fellow users can do to expedite your relationship with your retailer. We are not Apple.

All I would say is 96% battery capacity is not a problem. It will not be noticeable, but if you are not satisfied then take it back.

You could reach out to Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 12:04 AM in response to damith289

I didn’t proffer an opinion, only that taking it back is all you can do if you are not satisfied. Nothing we fellow users can do to expedite your relationship with your retailer. We are not Apple.

All I would say is 96% battery capacity is not a problem. It will not be noticeable, but if you are not satisfied then take it back.

You could reach out to Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

Oct 8, 2021 9:56 PM in response to LD150

I show your opinion to my reseller.

Hence could you please advice how to get the priority to do the relevant work with the reseller and give me an immediate solution that's why this is the second time I had to handed back my device in a short period.

Now, this situation has become an inconvenience to all my official work.

iPhone battery draining problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.