Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery life iPhone 13 pro

Hi,

I have received my iPhone 13 pro 256gb last Tuesday (5th of October 2021). But i'm very dissapointed in the battery life. With a screen on time of just 2 hours and 15 minutes the battery went from 100% to 40%, i think the battery life is supposed to be longer? My 2 year old 11 pro max had a better battery life. Any tips on how to resolve? I took of the charger at 7:30 AM and it's now 3PM.

Kind regards,

Tom

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 4:14 PM

It should take you through a day of quite frequent use. They claim 20 hours video but considering their usual optimism, 10 hours should be reasonable expectation.

If it hasn’t improved after another 2 days you can reach out to Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

But take screen shots of the battery usage graph each day until then

Settings > Battery

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2021 4:14 PM in response to tomn050

It should take you through a day of quite frequent use. They claim 20 hours video but considering their usual optimism, 10 hours should be reasonable expectation.

If it hasn’t improved after another 2 days you can reach out to Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

But take screen shots of the battery usage graph each day until then

Settings > Battery

Battery life iPhone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.