Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What products support Air Tags?

Hi I am trying to learn about AirTags this was the first time I ever heard of them. My question is so many members are upset that these AirTags don’t seen to track st great distance if I am understanding what they are saying and right now that’s questionable lol. Complaints they tag their children to track, animals, and their home, and car . Why are they not working? How do they work as I am guessing? What do they look like? How many do you get? And what products support it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 8:31 AM

Greetings, 216nine!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! Those are great questions you have about AirTags. We recommend checking out these articles to learn more about AirTags:

Find your keys, wallet, and more with AirTag

Set up your AirTag using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

AirTag - Technical Specifications

How to find the serial number of an AirTag

Have a great day!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 8:31 AM in response to 216nine

Greetings, 216nine!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! Those are great questions you have about AirTags. We recommend checking out these articles to learn more about AirTags:

Find your keys, wallet, and more with AirTag

Set up your AirTag using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

AirTag - Technical Specifications

How to find the serial number of an AirTag

Have a great day!

Oct 10, 2021 3:44 AM in response to 216nine

216nine wrote: "I am trying to learn about AirTags..."

Apple provides this Knowledge Base which can be searched for Apple information – such as about AirTag. Once the main results are displayed they can then be filtered by Document Type and Product.

216nine wrote: "...this was the first time I ever heard of them."

You can keep up with Apple's various announcements (including new products) at their Newsroom. AirTag was announced there in this press release:

Apple introduces AirTag – PRESS RELEASE April 20, 2021

The Apple Support Community for AirTag is iPhone Accessories.

Also notice that Apple refers to that product as AirTag, not AirTags. That's because it's a name – just like we refer to Steve, not Steves.

õ¿õ¬

Oct 9, 2021 6:57 AM in response to AppleJen77

Wow thank you so much I am trying to get as much information so I keep saving stuff to read little by little I just want to help as you have all helped me.

‘’Apple Support and Technical Support have helped me in the past so it’s good to read and learn. Maybe I can not only solve my own problems but help others👍🙂

What products support Air Tags?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.