Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 Focus and Apple Watch

I've set up the Focus on my iPhone and it functions the way I want it too except I'm still getting all the notifications on my Apple Watch that have been silenced on my iPhone. Is this a bug or is there a step I'm missing?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 11:43 AM

Hello Bluemoon4480, 

It sounds as though your Apple Watch isn’t mirroring the Focus settings you have enabled on your iPhone. Apple Support Communities is a great place for help! 

If you haven’t already take a look at the following article to confirm the settings are correct for the Apple Watch to mirror your iPhone. 

Notifications on your Apple Watch

If the settings appear correctly the next step would be to verify the Focus settings on the watch. You can find more information about using Focus on your Apple Watch in the article below. 

Use Focus on Apple Watch

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 11:43 AM in response to Bluemoon4480

Hello Bluemoon4480, 

It sounds as though your Apple Watch isn’t mirroring the Focus settings you have enabled on your iPhone. Apple Support Communities is a great place for help! 

If you haven’t already take a look at the following article to confirm the settings are correct for the Apple Watch to mirror your iPhone. 

Notifications on your Apple Watch

If the settings appear correctly the next step would be to verify the Focus settings on the watch. You can find more information about using Focus on your Apple Watch in the article below. 

Use Focus on Apple Watch

Have a great day!

iOS 15 Focus and Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.