Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id disabled in app store & itunes

When i am downloading any app from app store it pop ups a message that you account is disabled

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 8:05 PM

Hello ~ You need to contact Support as this is Apple’s way of letting you know that there may be an issue with your account. You can contact support through blue link below or by going to upper right hand corner and clicking on Get Support.Take a look here:

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been ...

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2021 8:05 PM in response to yuvraj70

Hello ~ You need to contact Support as this is Apple’s way of letting you know that there may be an issue with your account. You can contact support through blue link below or by going to upper right hand corner and clicking on Get Support.Take a look here:

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been ...

~Katana-San~

Oct 7, 2021 8:01 PM in response to yuvraj70

yuvraj70 Said:

"Apple id disabled in app store & iTunes: When i am downloading any app from app store it pop ups a message that you account is disabled"

-------

To Re-Enable it:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Oct 7, 2021 8:02 PM in response to yuvraj70

yuvraj70 Said:

"Apple id disabled in app store & iTunes: When i am downloading any app from app store it pop ups a message that you account is disabled"

-------

Along with my previous reply....

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is Locked or Disabled - Apple Support

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, and that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

Apple id disabled in app store & itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.