Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad battery run out very fast and take long times to charge it

Could you pls check my iPad? It Always has the battery issue

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 10:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 11:12 PM

starling224 Said:

"My iPad battery run out very fast and take long times to charge it: Could you pls check my iPad? It Always has the battery issue"

-------

Some Thoughts:

A. Try what is on these Links:

and...

B. For Note:

Being that you are having issues, take this as a good reason to upgrade. Your iPad model (iPad 2) is obsolete, and cannot support the most recent of iOS versions. This is due to it not meeting the hardware specifications for the iOS version. So, I'd consider getting a new iPad, once the power issue is fixed.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2021 11:12 PM in response to starling224

starling224 Said:

"My iPad battery run out very fast and take long times to charge it: Could you pls check my iPad? It Always has the battery issue"

-------

Some Thoughts:

A. Try what is on these Links:

and...

B. For Note:

Being that you are having issues, take this as a good reason to upgrade. Your iPad model (iPad 2) is obsolete, and cannot support the most recent of iOS versions. This is due to it not meeting the hardware specifications for the iOS version. So, I'd consider getting a new iPad, once the power issue is fixed.

My iPad battery run out very fast and take long times to charge it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.