Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment issue

Hi team,

I would like to confirm that my order number is payment successfully?

with for your confirmation!

thanks a lot

Alice

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 11:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 12:30 AM

chihchenhuang Said:

"Payment issue: Hi team, I would like to confirm that my order number is payment successfully? with for your confirmation! thanks a lot Alice "

-------

Contact Apple Support:

If you need to confirm that a payment went through successfully, then contact Apple Support, asking to speak with an Apple Store rep. These are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account information (an that is a good thing BTW).

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 12:30 AM in response to chihchenhuang

chihchenhuang Said:

"Payment issue: Hi team, I would like to confirm that my order number is payment successfully? with for your confirmation! thanks a lot Alice "

-------

Contact Apple Support:

If you need to confirm that a payment went through successfully, then contact Apple Support, asking to speak with an Apple Store rep. These are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account information (an that is a good thing BTW).

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Payment issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.