Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

do i need an apple tv box for each tv i want to watch apple tv on?

do i need an apple tv box for every tv?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 12

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 10:08 AM

Are you referrrng to just the Apple TV app? if so please navigate to:

Apple TV app - Apple and then navigate to the section called The Apple TV app is everywhere. to find all the devices the Apple TV app runs on.

If you want all the content the Apple TV 4K ( Apple TV 4K - Apple ) has available on it, then yes you need an Apple TV 4K on each TV you want to watch the content on. I have 3 Apple TV 4Ks on each of the TVs I want to watch content on. If price is an issue you can find the first generation Apple Tv 4K for$119 at Apple MQD22LL/A TV 4K (5th Gen) Digital Multimedia... at MacSales.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 10:08 AM in response to mjv0123

Are you referrrng to just the Apple TV app? if so please navigate to:

Apple TV app - Apple and then navigate to the section called The Apple TV app is everywhere. to find all the devices the Apple TV app runs on.

If you want all the content the Apple TV 4K ( Apple TV 4K - Apple ) has available on it, then yes you need an Apple TV 4K on each TV you want to watch the content on. I have 3 Apple TV 4Ks on each of the TVs I want to watch content on. If price is an issue you can find the first generation Apple Tv 4K for$119 at Apple MQD22LL/A TV 4K (5th Gen) Digital Multimedia... at MacSales.com

do i need an apple tv box for each tv i want to watch apple tv on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.