Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Account has been banned

I have a app call tinder ! I’m trying to login to my account and they said my account has been banned

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 11:42 AM

That means your account has been banned by Tinder

Only tinder can remove a ban on your tinder account.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

5 replies

Nov 21, 2021 12:00 PM in response to muguy

DON'T USE TINDER!!

Tinder is a major scam. They won't provide ANY information about an account ban, and bans are permanent! I've been banned twice now (using different login information - only now, they've made it so you HAVE to have a phone number to create an account, regardless of how you login - so if your number is banned, you're permanently out unless you get a new phone number), and with the second one, I had a subscription on which I still had time. Apple wouldn't provide a refund because it had been more than 60 days since the purchase. And of course Tinder won't provide a refund (they tell you to report to Apple). So guess what? I'm screwed out of my money. Fortunately for me, it was only $5, but I could easily see other users being screwed out of far more - Tinder platinum for a year is $150. If they banned your account 2 months after purchasing that, then you're out $125, and there's nothing you can do about it! That's plain robbery.

What's more, users can report other users for whatever reason they feel like, and Tinder often bans accounts immediately (or at least the account is closed immediately - the ban may come after review, I don't really know). So for all I know, you could get banned simply because some user didn't like you.

Your Account has been banned

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.