Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage sign in

Hi,

I can't log in to iMessage on my Macbook Pro. Apple ID and password are correct. The window is constantly loading and the iMessage app is not opening.

I tried all 4 suggestions from the apple support web page to solve this problem but it still occurs. I don't know what to do to login

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 12:32 PM

Hello bojan19,

We see that you're having trouble activating iMessage. We'd be happy to point you in the right direction!

This article has some great steps that can help with an issue like this: If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime

If the steps in there don't do the trick, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly. They'll be able to look in to this further.

You can reach out to them here: Get Support

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 12:32 PM in response to bojan19

Hello bojan19,

We see that you're having trouble activating iMessage. We'd be happy to point you in the right direction!

This article has some great steps that can help with an issue like this: If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime

If the steps in there don't do the trick, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly. They'll be able to look in to this further.

You can reach out to them here: Get Support

Take care!

iMessage sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.