Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have back up now option. How do I back my phone up to the ICloud so that I can download my stuff to a new phone?

How to back up phone to then transfer to my new phone. I do not have option to back up now

iPhone 5s, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 5:07 PM

Here are the options for transferring your contents to a new iPhone:

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You will need to be connected to Wi-Fi and have iCloud backups configured and have sufficient available iCloud storage for the backup, or wait for a backup tonight if set to run automatically, or use a Mac or Windows computer to migrate the contents.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 5:07 PM in response to Neidhold

Here are the options for transferring your contents to a new iPhone:

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You will need to be connected to Wi-Fi and have iCloud backups configured and have sufficient available iCloud storage for the backup, or wait for a backup tonight if set to run automatically, or use a Mac or Windows computer to migrate the contents.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud - Apple Support

I do not have back up now option. How do I back my phone up to the ICloud so that I can download my stuff to a new phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.