You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 mini battery

Hi I have very big problem with battery I spend 1000€ for this phone and after 9 months my battery life is 90% that is shame! I want my money back for new iPhone

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 4:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 5:05 PM

Apple does not consider that an iPhone's battery requires replacement unless it cannot maintain, at least, an 80% charge after 500 full recharging cycles. Yours does not appear to be anywhere close to that. Since you have had this phone more than 14 days from the date of purchase, the only potential way you will get a refund is if an Apple technician concurs that it has a manufacturing defect. As such, you will need to pay a visit to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2021 5:05 PM in response to iakovos240

Apple does not consider that an iPhone's battery requires replacement unless it cannot maintain, at least, an 80% charge after 500 full recharging cycles. Yours does not appear to be anywhere close to that. Since you have had this phone more than 14 days from the date of purchase, the only potential way you will get a refund is if an Apple technician concurs that it has a manufacturing defect. As such, you will need to pay a visit to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Good luck!

iPhone 12 mini battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.