Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mirror your iPhone to your MacBook Pro

how can I mirror my iPhone to my MacBook Pro?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 11:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 12:57 AM

At present you can only AirPlay/Mirror your iPhone to a MacBook Pro with the use of third-party apps. You can perform a Google search for these third party apps and do some research.

The good news is that iPhones running iOS 15.x will be able to mirror their iPhones to a Mac that is running macOS 12 Monterey. macOS Monterey is currently NOT released to the public and is being tested. Below are the devices that will be able to AirPlay to a Mac:

• MacBook Pro (2018 and later);
  • MacBook Air (2018 and later);
  • iMac (2019 and later);
  • iMac Pro 92017);
  • Mac Mini (2020 and later);
  • Mac Pro (2019);
  • iPhone 7 and later;
  • iPad Pro (2nd gen and later);
  • iPad Air (3rd gen and later);
  • iPad (6th and later);
  • iPad mini (5th gen and later);

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 12:57 AM in response to kiwisontour

At present you can only AirPlay/Mirror your iPhone to a MacBook Pro with the use of third-party apps. You can perform a Google search for these third party apps and do some research.

The good news is that iPhones running iOS 15.x will be able to mirror their iPhones to a Mac that is running macOS 12 Monterey. macOS Monterey is currently NOT released to the public and is being tested. Below are the devices that will be able to AirPlay to a Mac:

• MacBook Pro (2018 and later);
  • MacBook Air (2018 and later);
  • iMac (2019 and later);
  • iMac Pro 92017);
  • Mac Mini (2020 and later);
  • Mac Pro (2019);
  • iPhone 7 and later;
  • iPad Pro (2nd gen and later);
  • iPad Air (3rd gen and later);
  • iPad (6th and later);
  • iPad mini (5th gen and later);

Axel F.

mirror your iPhone to your MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.