Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ghost Touch October 2021

Hi! Anyone here found out how to fix the ghost touches for iPhone 11 pro max? I am having it almost everyday and I can no longer bear it specially when I applied to work and it keeps on calling the manager. It almost messes everything I do. I installed the latest version os 15.0.1 but nothing changes. I reset the settings, reset the phone thrice but still. Help!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 11:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 1:08 AM

Have you also tried removing your case and removing the screen protector? NOTE: If you remove your screen protector then you will not be able to use the same one again. If none of this helps then you may have a failing display at your hands.

I recommend that you have your iPhone 11 Pro Max examined that the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and resolution.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 1:08 AM in response to mikzay03

Have you also tried removing your case and removing the screen protector? NOTE: If you remove your screen protector then you will not be able to use the same one again. If none of this helps then you may have a failing display at your hands.

I recommend that you have your iPhone 11 Pro Max examined that the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and resolution.

Axel F.

Ghost Touch October 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.