Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iphone se2020 'sees' my printer but wont print saying its offline. other devices on same wifi network print fine

My new iphone se2020 'sees' my printer but wont print saying its offline. other devices on same wifi network print fine. I’ve reset the WiFi hub, powered off printer and iPhone and turned back on to no avail. How do I get to print from my phone?

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 4:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 5:09 AM

Hi,

Would it be correct to assume that the printer is an AirPrint-enabled model (About AirPrint - Apple Support)?

You may (again) want to try a full power-cycling sequence in this order: Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 5:09 AM in response to seaemelle

Hi,

Would it be correct to assume that the printer is an AirPrint-enabled model (About AirPrint - Apple Support)?

You may (again) want to try a full power-cycling sequence in this order: Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers

My new iphone se2020 'sees' my printer but wont print saying its offline. other devices on same wifi network print fine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.