Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When on a Call why can't take a Video iPhone 13Pro Max

I know I asked this question before but fro some reason I don't see it here.

My issue is When on a Call why can't take a Video on iPhone 13Pro Max. I can not do Slo-Moe, Cinematic, and Video mode is missing. Is there a reason for that?

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 11:40 AM

Thank you for looking at my question, I think it maybe more of a privacy issue, then anything else. Because as soon as you hang up you can create a video and anything else, so it tells me that the hardware tells the software to turn off those items off. In using Facetime, you also can not take a video as well. So the quick answer is that it's a privacy issue to protect you.

This is what I came up with over the pass 2 days, unless Apple tells me something else, I am sticking to it. :-)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 11:40 AM in response to kamote0628

Thank you for looking at my question, I think it maybe more of a privacy issue, then anything else. Because as soon as you hang up you can create a video and anything else, so it tells me that the hardware tells the software to turn off those items off. In using Facetime, you also can not take a video as well. So the quick answer is that it's a privacy issue to protect you.

This is what I came up with over the pass 2 days, unless Apple tells me something else, I am sticking to it. :-)

Oct 10, 2021 11:01 AM in response to Norm The Man

Hi Norm The Man, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you would like to know why you can't shoot a video when on a phone call.

We do not have the resources to accurately answer your question. We strive to bring the best personal computing experience to customers around the world through our innovative hardware, software and Internet offerings. We welcome your feedback on our products here: Product Feedback - Apple

Take care!

When on a Call why can't take a Video iPhone 13Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.