Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 is blocked

I have a iPhone 6 and is blocked and I don’t know the Apple ID what can I do to unlocke it

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 1:36 PM

Sounds like Activation Lock for which you will need the Apple ID and Password of the original user who set up the phone. Without that info, you will not be able to use the phone. We can't help and Apple won't unless you can produce the original receipt clearly showing the serial number. If you are the original owner, this link may help you remember...

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

More info about Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you have forgotten the Passcode, check the link in blue above your name on this page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 1:36 PM in response to aislynn193

Sounds like Activation Lock for which you will need the Apple ID and Password of the original user who set up the phone. Without that info, you will not be able to use the phone. We can't help and Apple won't unless you can produce the original receipt clearly showing the serial number. If you are the original owner, this link may help you remember...

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

More info about Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you have forgotten the Passcode, check the link in blue above your name on this page.

My iPhone 6 is blocked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.