Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get Month view Calendar on IPad Pro 2021 5th gen to show events

I upgraded from my IPad Air (1st one) to the new iPad Pro. The calendar monthly view shows only the day numbers on my new device. On my old IPad Air it showed all appontments

First screen shot is new IPad Pro second is old IPad Air anyone know how to get I Pad Pro to show all events??

iPad Pro, 14

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 9:58 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities stan121,

Thank you for contacting us. You have come to the right place and we are happy to assist you. We understand you're old iPad shows the actual events when viewing in month view, but the new calendar only shows dots.  We can understand why you’d reach out for a solution. We see the same thing across all our iOS devices when viewing in month view.

Change how you view events in Calendar on iPad

If you need further assistance after following the link above, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 9:58 AM in response to stan121

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities stan121,

Thank you for contacting us. You have come to the right place and we are happy to assist you. We understand you're old iPad shows the actual events when viewing in month view, but the new calendar only shows dots.  We can understand why you’d reach out for a solution. We see the same thing across all our iOS devices when viewing in month view.

Change how you view events in Calendar on iPad

If you need further assistance after following the link above, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities.

Best regards.

How to get Month view Calendar on IPad Pro 2021 5th gen to show events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.