Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13

What iPhone variant do u think I should get the iPhone 13 mini or iPhone 13? Please help I want to know if the smaller size is better than my iPhone x

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 2:50 AM

The answer to your question is very subjective. You will find someone who tells you they are better off with a small screen, but also those who prefer a larger screen, especially for viewing photos and videos, and so on.

The best thing to do is to visit an Apple Store or Authorized Reseller, and try to hold the two models to make an appropriate choice.

For other differences between the two models, I suggest you take a look here: -> https://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/?modelList=iphone13,iphone13mini

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 2:50 AM in response to Lukeobes

The answer to your question is very subjective. You will find someone who tells you they are better off with a small screen, but also those who prefer a larger screen, especially for viewing photos and videos, and so on.

The best thing to do is to visit an Apple Store or Authorized Reseller, and try to hold the two models to make an appropriate choice.

For other differences between the two models, I suggest you take a look here: -> https://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/?modelList=iphone13,iphone13mini

Regards

Giulio

Oct 10, 2021 2:43 AM in response to Lukeobes

Mobile model selection is an individual choice based on many parameters. Such as Money, Feature, Status, Aesthetic, Utility, User-Friendliness, Availability, Warranty Coverage, Service Support, Resale value, Technology and many other factors.

You can choose yours, based on your need. Go through tech spec of all I Phone models in one place, here --> iPhone Tech Specs - Apple Support And iPhone - Shopping Help - Apple

iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.