Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple support chat

Dear friends, how can I get Apple support if I am in region where message chat and calls are not available? Is there a link for another live chat?

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 3:41 AM

Hello ~ Take a look here and perhaps this will help:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

30 replies

Dec 20, 2021 4:44 PM in response to AnzhelikaKzhd

I have an apple watch with a security alert. Two days ago my i phone accidentally c called 911. I cleared the error with the local 911 operator but my phone has continued to track me and provide info on my whereabouts while in the car to my emergency contacts. I removed them today to stop the erroneous alerts. How do I remove this emergency tracking information? It isn't needed or necessary. Instructions were never provided to me. Thanks you.

Margaret Salone

Jan 26, 2022 7:38 PM in response to AnzhelikaKzhd

Hi So my name is ELvin ojito I have been trying to recover my account for several months now to use on my regular phone I have a back up account just in case because every time I go see my parents in Cuba something always happens to my Apple ID! I have received several messages from my new phone to recover my work ID but for some reason I keep getting 30 day evaluation I don’t understand I have all the information needed to show that it is indeed me, I am in this place unfortunately I’m personal issues aka grandma so I desperately need help in getting my Apple ID back

[Edited by Moderator]

Apple support chat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.