Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tags not showing on shared reminders?

I shared a reminders list with my wife. I had tags set up to help with organizing, but my tags are not showing on her phone.

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 2:28 PM

Thanks for getting back to us, Rick2848.

After looking into this further, it appears this may be expected behavior for this feature. The tags that you add to each reminder item are personal to you and will not be shared with others. This allows you to organize your reminders based off keywords specific to what you choose. You can read more about tags at the resource below.

Organize reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you'd like, you can provide feedback to Apple on this feature by using the following link.

Product Feedback - Apple

Best regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 2:28 PM in response to Rick2848

Thanks for getting back to us, Rick2848.

After looking into this further, it appears this may be expected behavior for this feature. The tags that you add to each reminder item are personal to you and will not be shared with others. This allows you to organize your reminders based off keywords specific to what you choose. You can read more about tags at the resource below.

Organize reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you'd like, you can provide feedback to Apple on this feature by using the following link.

Product Feedback - Apple

Best regards.

Oct 11, 2021 10:51 AM in response to Rick2848

Hi there Rick2848,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communites. We understand you're having some difficulties with a shared reminder and we'd be happy to help assist the best we can. First we'd recommend making sure that the other device is completely up to date with the latest version of iOS 15 by following the steps in the support article below.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

We'd also suggest trying to see if the same behavior happens when she tries to share a reminder with you and see if you are able to see the tags on your device. This will help isolate what may be causing this discrepancy.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tags not showing on shared reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.