Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UNiDAYS offer

Hi I bought an iPad Pro yesterday and I am a university student. I seen of of the offer on UNiDAYS for the free AirPods is it possible to redeem that offer now? Thanks.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 9:52 AM

Applicable offers must be claimed during the initial purchase process - they cannot be claimed retrospectively.

You may need to make use of Apple’s 14-day unconditional returns period, within which you can return your iPad for refund.

Having returned your iPad, assuming that you have registered for UNiDAYS, you’ll be able to access Apple’s educational discount programme from the relevant Apple Webpage:

Apple Store for Education – Discounts for teachers, staff and university students - Apple (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 9:52 AM in response to safa285

Applicable offers must be claimed during the initial purchase process - they cannot be claimed retrospectively.

You may need to make use of Apple’s 14-day unconditional returns period, within which you can return your iPad for refund.

Having returned your iPad, assuming that you have registered for UNiDAYS, you’ll be able to access Apple’s educational discount programme from the relevant Apple Webpage:

Apple Store for Education – Discounts for teachers, staff and university students - Apple (UK)

UNiDAYS offer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.