Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my old contacts off my old phone onto my new phone when I can’t turn on old phone

How do I get my contacts from old phone to new phone

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 12:09 PM

If your contacts are stored in iCloud, then the contacts are available to all devices.

If the device was backed up to a local Mac or Windows system, or to iCloud, restore the backup to the new device.

If there were contacts or other data stored locally on a now-failed device, and without available backups, there are no good options.

A repair might be possible while preserving the data, depending on details of the failure.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 12:09 PM in response to Oldnumbers

If your contacts are stored in iCloud, then the contacts are available to all devices.

If the device was backed up to a local Mac or Windows system, or to iCloud, restore the backup to the new device.

If there were contacts or other data stored locally on a now-failed device, and without available backups, there are no good options.

A repair might be possible while preserving the data, depending on details of the failure.

How do I get my old contacts off my old phone onto my new phone when I can’t turn on old phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.