Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I open my iCloud account that is being not either not valid or not supported?

How can I open my iCloud account that is being not either not valid or not supported

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 6:55 PM

Contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.   -

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  *   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support      -    Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call.   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.    -          

From the Apple Support article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      *

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 6:55 PM in response to emmy156

Contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.   -

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  *   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support      -    Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call.   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.    -          

From the Apple Support article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      *

How can I open my iCloud account that is being not either not valid or not supported?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.