Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the repair completed on my iPhone 12

Is the repair completed on my iPhone? iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 9:28 PM

FYIThese are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Axel F.

6 replies

Oct 13, 2021 10:05 PM in response to 3605

I have the same problem...sent my iphone 12 to Sydney on 17 September. It arrived on 29 September (thanks AUstralia Post). It is still "being diagnosed" even though it is just a cracked screen (I dropped it only days after I could still sign up for Apple Care, so not covered by warranty). So much for the screen being super tough!!!

So, It's been with Apple Repair Centre in Sydney for 15 DAYS. The website indicates a repair turn around of 5 to 10 days. I called support yesterday and, when I finally got through, they just repeatedly repeated "oh we will send you a text when it has been fixed". It's all a bit pointless trying call, but you might receive better service than I did. If anyone else has got any suggestions on how to get onto someone who can help, please let me know.

Is the repair completed on my iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.